Kandamkulathy Treatment of the Week
Nasyam – The Serene Essence of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda One of the famous Panchakarmas cited in Ayurveda, Nasyam is a process wherein the herbalized oils and liquid medicines are streamed into your mind, body and soul directed through the nostrils. Since nose is the gateway to the most precious asset of a human body, head, the therapy is highly effective in curing a number of diseases and ailments. Unlike the other detox therapies which are focusing on the pacification of particular dosha’s, this therapy is quite unique as it aims at pacification of any disorder in the head and neck region. It is also called as ‘shirovirechan’ that implies removal of toxins from the head region.
The therapy cleanses and opens the channels of the head, thereby improving the process of oxygenation (prana), which has a direct influence on the functioning of brain. Benefits of Nasyam are innumerable and highly effective.
Essence of the Treatment
1. Cures Nasal, Throat & Sinus related ailments.
2. Helps battling congestion.
3. Proffers relief from allergies.
4. Reduces headaches.
5. Alleviates migraines .
6. Treats runny noses.
7. Regulates thyroid problems.
8. Improves the facial nervous system.
9. Restores body balance.
10. Beneficial for frozen shoulders.
11. Reduces Ear infections.
12. Ensures the proper and healthy growth of hair.
13. Early aging process can also be effectively prevented.
14. Very effective treatment to counter (the early stages of) spondylosis too.
REJUVENATE, REVIVE AND REDISCOVER YOURSELF WITH AYURVEDA.
FOR MORE ENQUIRES PLEASE BE FREE TO CONTACT
DR ROSE MARY WILSON